- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Sorting the security standards
The Coalition has proposed a new structure where ultimate authority for “effective whole-of-government ICT decisions” would rest with the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
The Australian Government Information Management Office has announced that eight suppliers have been added to the federal government's Data-Centre-as-Service Multi-User List (DCaaS MUL), allowing them to offer cloud services to agencies.
A draft paper by the Australian government outlining how it will harness big data stressed that citizens’ privacy is “paramount.”
Australian policy makers need to explain the benefits of cloud services clearly if state and federal government adoption is to improve, according to Ovum Australia's research director, Steve Hodgkinson.
Australia’s national big data strategy should have “privacy by design” as a guiding principle, according to comments received by the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO).
Employees want to use their own mobile devices, which is often met with IT resistance. But there’s no need for conflict! Read this whitepaper—Give All the People What They Want (Safely)—to learn how you can give employees the freedom to BYOD, while still providing rock-solid enterprise security.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.