- Spotting fake invoice scams – what UK SMEs need to know
- Threat response hampered by information overload – but there is hope
- People and culture matter in security: LogRhythm survey findings
- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Google to freeze some Adobe Flash content on Sept. 1
agile - News, Features, and Slideshows
Red Hat is preparing to launch new training services focussed on helping organisations develop DevOps capabilities, according to the company's director, consulting and training, for Australia and New Zealand
If you really want to know what customers think, why not go to where the customers are — and ask them? That was the thinking of Bank of New Zealand’s Nigel Manning and Eric Mattlin when they embarked on what they described as “the experiment”.
Honeywell last week unveiled its Australian-developed 'Command and Control Suite', which employs a touch-based interface to draw together building data from across large facilities, such as hospitals, universities, prisons and industrial refineries, and centralise manage of building systems.
The 'service revolution' strategy that Westpac embarked on this year has helped drive customer growth for the bank according to chief executive Gail Kelly.
GE Australia CIO Mark Sheppard has pitched the creation of a local ‘software centre of excellence’ to GE's global CEO, Jeff Immelt, as part of a process of the conglomerate devolving more software development to regional subsidiaries.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager