- Microsoft ordered to turn over customer data stored in the cloud
- Phishing scam at RMIT
- Life-tracking devices fail privacy, security tests: Symantec
- World Cup fans embrace in-match WiFi, but in-stadium services a security target
AFP (Australian federal police) - News, Features, and Slideshows
A 23-year-old man alleged to have committed 96 offences including credit card fraud and online marketplace scams has been arrested in Brisbane by the NSW Police Fraud and Cybercrime Squad and Australian Federal Police (AFP).
A review by former Australian Federal Police (AFP) Commissioner Mick Keelty of the Queensland Police Service (QPS) has found that its ICT is “significantly behind” other policing agencies in Australia.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has warned consumers about a ransomware scam which uses the logos of ACMA and the Australian Federal Police.
Australians will continue to be ripped off by international crime syndicates unless banks fast track the rollout of ATM chip technology, according to Queensland Police Detective Superintendent Brian Hay.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial