AFP (Australian federal police) - News, Features, and Slideshows
A 23-year-old man alleged to have committed 96 offences including credit card fraud and online marketplace scams has been arrested in Brisbane by the NSW Police Fraud and Cybercrime Squad and Australian Federal Police (AFP).
A review by former Australian Federal Police (AFP) Commissioner Mick Keelty of the Queensland Police Service (QPS) has found that its ICT is “significantly behind” other policing agencies in Australia.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has warned consumers about a ransomware scam which uses the logos of ACMA and the Australian Federal Police.
Australians will continue to be ripped off by international crime syndicates unless banks fast track the rollout of ATM chip technology, according to Queensland Police Detective Superintendent Brian Hay.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again