- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
AFP (Australian federal police) - News, Features, and Slideshows
A 23-year-old man alleged to have committed 96 offences including credit card fraud and online marketplace scams has been arrested in Brisbane by the NSW Police Fraud and Cybercrime Squad and Australian Federal Police (AFP).
A review by former Australian Federal Police (AFP) Commissioner Mick Keelty of the Queensland Police Service (QPS) has found that its ICT is “significantly behind” other policing agencies in Australia.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has warned consumers about a ransomware scam which uses the logos of ACMA and the Australian Federal Police.
Australians will continue to be ripped off by international crime syndicates unless banks fast track the rollout of ATM chip technology, according to Queensland Police Detective Superintendent Brian Hay.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers