Cyber criminals are finding rich pickings in Australia with ransomware variants according to security experts.
AFP (Australian federal police) - News, Features, and Slideshows
A 23-year-old man alleged to have committed 96 offences including credit card fraud and online marketplace scams has been arrested in Brisbane by the NSW Police Fraud and Cybercrime Squad and Australian Federal Police (AFP).
A review by former Australian Federal Police (AFP) Commissioner Mick Keelty of the Queensland Police Service (QPS) has found that its ICT is “significantly behind” other policing agencies in Australia.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has warned consumers about a ransomware scam which uses the logos of ACMA and the Australian Federal Police.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Check your Future Risk
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?