- Researchers malware steals Gmail password, online banking data
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
- Three easy ways to separate work and play on the same PC
- Spammers top spoofing targets are still finance and travel industries
adwords - News, Features, and Slideshows
The High Court cleared Google on Wednesday of violating fair trade laws by allowing companies to publish advertisements containing their competitors' names, handing a defeat to the country's fair trade regulator.
Google and MYOB have teamed up to launch a new service designed to help local businesses get online with a free website, domain name and $75 worth of advertising credits.
Google has started supporting a click-to-call feature in AdWords on mobile smartphones.
Google appeared to have won a partial victory in its long-running legal battle with trademark owners Tuesday, when a senior judge at the European Court of Justice said the company hasn't infringed anyone's trademark rights by allowing advertisers to buy search keywords corresponding to those trademarks.
Google is getting on board to support child protection advocacy group Bravehearts, which is hosting White Balloon Day next Tuesday September 9.