Gamers, buckle up -- AMD will launch its highly-anticipated graphics processing unit, code-named Fiji, on June 16 at the E3 conference.
Advanced Micro Devices - News, Features, and Slideshows
Chromebooks may be hot-ticket items, but with its sixth-generation A-series chips for mainstream laptops, AMD is placing its bets on Microsoft's Windows 10.
Online retailer <em>Newegg.com</em> this weekend revealed some Windows 10 pricing information, and began taking pre-orders for the operating system, even though Microsoft hasn't disclosed a release date.
The next big wearable hit could emerge at the Computex trade show in Taipei next week, and any attempt to steal the device off the show floor could be thwarted by Internet of Things security devices expected to be on display.
A long-time leaker of Microsoft secrets today said that the company would declare Windows 10 finished in July, and ship the new OS to device makers that same month.
For 50 years, Moore's Law has paved the way for faster, smaller and cheaper devices. The observation focuses on the economics and scaling of silicon chips, which are at the heart of computing devices.
The PC market may be taking a beating but chip maker Advanced Micro Devices is has no plans to move toward the hot new market: smartphones.
Over the next few weeks, Intel and AMD are set to unleash two new families of CPUs: Sandy Bridge (Intel's 2nd Generation Core processors) and AMD Fusion, respectively. These new processing chips offer a range of exciting improvements over existing CPU architecture, including on-board graphics chipsets, increased power efficiency and Full HD video optimisation.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs