Gamers, buckle up -- AMD will launch its highly-anticipated graphics processing unit, code-named Fiji, on June 16 at the E3 conference.
Advanced Micro Devices - News, Features, and Slideshows
Chromebooks may be hot-ticket items, but with its sixth-generation A-series chips for mainstream laptops, AMD is placing its bets on Microsoft's Windows 10.
Online retailer <em>Newegg.com</em> this weekend revealed some Windows 10 pricing information, and began taking pre-orders for the operating system, even though Microsoft hasn't disclosed a release date.
The next big wearable hit could emerge at the Computex trade show in Taipei next week, and any attempt to steal the device off the show floor could be thwarted by Internet of Things security devices expected to be on display.
A long-time leaker of Microsoft secrets today said that the company would declare Windows 10 finished in July, and ship the new OS to device makers that same month.
For 50 years, Moore's Law has paved the way for faster, smaller and cheaper devices. The observation focuses on the economics and scaling of silicon chips, which are at the heart of computing devices.
The PC market may be taking a beating but chip maker Advanced Micro Devices is has no plans to move toward the hot new market: smartphones.
Over the next few weeks, Intel and AMD are set to unleash two new families of CPUs: Sandy Bridge (Intel's 2nd Generation Core processors) and AMD Fusion, respectively. These new processing chips offer a range of exciting improvements over existing CPU architecture, including on-board graphics chipsets, increased power efficiency and Full HD video optimisation.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!