- As Scotland votes, data sovereignty concerns mount
- New US Senate bill aims to limit access to emails stored abroad
- Malicious advertisements distributed by DoubleClick, Zedo networks
- Google to turn on encryption by default in next Android version
- CloudFlare can provide its caching service without your SSL keys
Advanced Micro Devices - News, Features, and Slideshows
Advanced Micro Devices is targeting mid-range desktops with its latest high-end FX chips based on the Piledriver architecture.
A petition started last year that urges Apple's CEO to recall older MacBook Pro laptops to fix a graphics problem has passed the 10,000-signature mark, part of an ongoing effort to get Apple to do something.
Advanced Micro Devices may be willing to make custom ARM server chips for customers, much like it made custom chips for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 game consoles.
Chipmakers want to make hardware the first layer of defense against data breaches and other attacks on tablets and smartphones.
Advanced Micro Devices has stepped up its supercomputer battle with Nvidia, claiming the graphics performance crown with its fastest server GPU offering yet, the FirePro S9150.
The PC market may be taking a beating but chip maker Advanced Micro Devices is has no plans to move toward the hot new market: smartphones.
Over the next few weeks, Intel and AMD are set to unleash two new families of CPUs: Sandy Bridge (Intel's 2nd Generation Core processors) and AMD Fusion, respectively. These new processing chips offer a range of exciting improvements over existing CPU architecture, including on-board graphics chipsets, increased power efficiency and Full HD video optimisation.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland