- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
- Retailers targeted by sophisticated ModPOS malware
- What you need to know about Dell's root certificate security debacle
- Dell admits installing security hole on laptops, apologizes, offers fix
- Australians overconfident on security prowess despite surging toll of breaches
adoption - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bringing faster broadband to Australia could disadvantage certain households and businesses if there is not sufficient education on how to take advantage of the increased speeds, according to a report by the CSIRO.
Telstra and the New South Wales government have announced a broadband adoption effort targeting seniors.
The Internet Society of Australia predicted “piecemeal improvements” to IPv6 adoption in 2013.
Australian enterprises are slowly adopting 4G wireless, according to industry analysts. While operators are selling 4G service at the same price as 3G, service coverage and equipment costs constraints remain.
Low adoption and insufficient research has slowed the movement of Google Maps indoors, a Google software engineer said today at the Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation conference held at the University of New South Wales in Sydney.
Whitepapers about adoption
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a concept that is completely transforming the way Australian organisations operate. More than ever, companies have the opportunity to make machine-to-machine communication work for them to improve service and deliver competitive advantage. CIO Australia, Microsoft and Readify recently conducted research to determine the benefits, challenges and drivers to IoT adoption. Download now:
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity
- Report: Brand reputation costs $200K to repair
- How an ecommerce and digital marketing overhaul is helping EMU Australia lift footwear sales
- 6 CRM predictions for 2016
- Qantas announces nib health insurance partnership as part of new loyalty program rollout