- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
adoption - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bringing faster broadband to Australia could disadvantage certain households and businesses if there is not sufficient education on how to take advantage of the increased speeds, according to a report by the CSIRO.
Telstra and the New South Wales government have announced a broadband adoption effort targeting seniors.
The Internet Society of Australia predicted “piecemeal improvements” to IPv6 adoption in 2013.
Australian enterprises are slowly adopting 4G wireless, according to industry analysts. While operators are selling 4G service at the same price as 3G, service coverage and equipment costs constraints remain.
Low adoption and insufficient research has slowed the movement of Google Maps indoors, a Google software engineer said today at the Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation conference held at the University of New South Wales in Sydney.
Whitepapers about adoption
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a concept that is completely transforming the way Australian organisations operate. More than ever, companies have the opportunity to make machine-to-machine communication work for them to improve service and deliver competitive advantage. CIO Australia, Microsoft and Readify recently conducted research to determine the benefits, challenges and drivers to IoT adoption. Download now:
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button