- IBM buys access control and identity management firm CrossIdeas
- Hacker group targets video game companies to steal source code
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Google cannot decide what information should be forgotten, say Lords
- Meet Bleep, BitTorrent's invite-only serverless chat app
aCure Technology - News, Features, and Slideshows
Amcom Telecommunications (ASX:AMM) has signed an agreement to acquire Perth data centre provider aCure Technology for $14.3 million.
Thousands of people in Perth’s CBD have access to free Wi-Fi connectivity indoors and outdoors following aCure Technology’s decision to provide unrestricted access to its metromesh wireless network.