- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
Actifio - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney-based law firm Henry Davis York (HDY) has forecast savings of $450,000 over the next four years following the introduction of a new backup system.
SAI Global (ASX:SAI) has improved disaster recovery and simplified backups since the introduction of data de-duplication technology at the end of last year.
All that new data flowing into enterprises can bring along an expensive partner: multiple copies.
The fast-growing stores of information in many enterprises have made a variety of data management tools necessary, but those many components are starting to come together.
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again
- EXPERIENCE IBM CLOUD 2014: Cloud an enabler, analytics a gold mine (+10 photos)
- UXC posts 31 per cent profit drop due to redundancies, acquisitions
- HubSpot's US$100m IPO listing welcomed, but profitability questions raised
- Quantium helps Woolies get personal with customers, CEO says
- Nissan Motorsport revs up sponsorships with CRM
- Twitter Analytics will leave you wishing for more
- How PaaS is helping Volkswagen to deliver customer leads on mobile