- Abandoned subdomains pose security risk for businesses
- 4 Security Tips for Apple Pay Users
- What you need to know about new zero day that hits most supported Windows versions
- Australian businesses “struggling” to stay ahead of cloud, mobile security risk
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
Actifio - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney-based law firm Henry Davis York (HDY) has forecast savings of $450,000 over the next four years following the introduction of a new backup system.
SAI Global (ASX:SAI) has improved disaster recovery and simplified backups since the introduction of data de-duplication technology at the end of last year.
All that new data flowing into enterprises can bring along an expensive partner: multiple copies.
The fast-growing stores of information in many enterprises have made a variety of data management tools necessary, but those many components are starting to come together.