- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
- Police breaks up cybergang that stole over $15 million from banks
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
Actifio - News, Features, and Slideshows
Organisations are creating so much data that some do not know how much they have or how quickly it is growing, according to Actifio.
Sydney-based law firm Henry Davis York (HDY) has forecast savings of $450,000 over the next four years following the introduction of a new backup system.
SAI Global (ASX:SAI) has improved disaster recovery and simplified backups since the introduction of data de-duplication technology at the end of last year.
All that new data flowing into enterprises can bring along an expensive partner: multiple copies.
The fast-growing stores of information in many enterprises have made a variety of data management tools necessary, but those many components are starting to come together.