- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
- Retailers targeted by sophisticated ModPOS malware
- What you need to know about Dell's root certificate security debacle
- Dell admits installing security hole on laptops, apologizes, offers fix
acs - News, Features, and Slideshows
Anthony Wong has been elected as president of the ACS for two years from January 2016.
Internet Australia has called on prime minister-designate Malcolm Turnbull to "fast-track" construction of the National Broadband Network.
The Victorian and Western Australian ICT employment sector will grow by 3.1 per cent and 3.9 per cent respectively over the next six years according to research released by ACS and Deloitte Access Economics.
The annual American Customer Satisfaction Index for 2015 placed Comcast and Time-Warner Cable near the very bottom of all telecom and technology companies in the rankings, the researchers involved announced Tuesday.
Cisco next month will unveil an Ethernet switch designed for campus aggregation but in a space saving form factor that's smaller than previous models.
After the Office of Personnel Management breach, medical data was labeled as the "<a href="http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/05/cybersecurity-usa-targets-idUSL3N0YR30R20150605">holy grail</a>" for cybercriminals intent on espionage. "Medical information can be worth 10 times as much as a credit card number," reported Reuters. And now to steal such information, hospital networks are getting pwned by malware-infected medical devices.
When Jay Ferro, 46, joined the <a href="http://www.cancer.org">American Cancer Society</a> as CIO three years ago, he was given a herculean task -- to transform the nonprofit's 12 independent divisions and corporate headquarters into a single entity, beginning with IT.
The National ICT Careers Week will again be held this year in an effort to increase the uptake of IT education and training.
The federal government’s budget has drawn a mixed response from industry analysts and organisations
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity
- Report: Brand reputation costs $200K to repair
- How an ecommerce and digital marketing overhaul is helping EMU Australia lift footwear sales
- 6 CRM predictions for 2016
- Qantas announces nib health insurance partnership as part of new loyalty program rollout