- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
ACS Foundation - News, Features, and Slideshows
"The Australian Computer Society should be stripped of its ability to accredit university courses and disbanded," Matt Barrie, CEO of Freelancer.com wrote during a rant yesterday on social networking site LinkedIn.
The ACS Foundation has joined the ranks of the Federal Government’s Enterprise Connect, Researchers in Business program (RiB), with a focus to foster software development and research projects of small to medium ICT companies.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers