- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
ACS Foundation - News, Features, and Slideshows
"The Australian Computer Society should be stripped of its ability to accredit university courses and disbanded," Matt Barrie, CEO of Freelancer.com wrote during a rant yesterday on social networking site LinkedIn.
The ACS Foundation has joined the ranks of the Federal Government’s Enterprise Connect, Researchers in Business program (RiB), with a focus to foster software development and research projects of small to medium ICT companies.