- Attackers exploit vulnerabilities in two WordPress plugins
- Enterprise-grade authentication needed to secure exploding public Wi-Fi services
- Tencent, Qihoo antimalware firms are accused of cheating, stripped of rankings in antivirus tests
- Civil liberties groups oppose bill ending NSA's bulk phone records program
- Hospital group criticized for emailing health information
Acronis - News, Features, and Slideshows
Iomega owner EMC said today it will replace the brand on business-class NAS products with LenovoEMC, a joint venture that now sells the SMB business hardware.
OCZ announced its new Vector SSD Series developed with its new Barefoot 3 controller. Meanwhile, BitMicro announced its next-generation solid-state drive controller, that it claims will produce 400,000 I/Os per second when used with flash memory.
Acronis, best known for its imaging software, today released the latest version of its backup and recovery software, which combines file and bare metal backup and restoration.
A wrap of the local industry’s job appointments
British businesses are lagging behind many of their global competitors when it comes to disaster recovery in the clouds, according to research from Acronis. And even the companies who are diligent about backing up are failing to treat virtual servers in the same way as they treat physical ones.
Your hard disk is a time bomb, waiting to go off. If you're lucky, like most people, it will never detonate. But if you're unlucky, like some people, you could lose all of your files, works, and applications, with no warning when your hard disk crashes. Acronis Drive Monitor (free) promises to give you warning before that crash, so that you can take action before you're hit with disaster.
- UXC buys SAP hybris integrator, contiigo
- CeBit 2015: Turnbull outlines vague MO for new Digital Transformation Office
- Rackspace Devops powering ARL, NRL and A-League fantasy sports leagues
- Zebra changes channel stripes
- CeBIT 2015: Co-founder Chris Kemp on OpenStack's beginnings and the future of Cloud