- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
- When it comes to security, trust but verify
- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
acqusition - News, Features, and Slideshows
Data#3 has acquired Brisbane-based IT consulting firm Business Aspect Group for $6 million as part of its move into consultancy services.
Datacom has acquired the assets of Western Australia based ICT services provider, XciteLogic, for an undisclosed sum.
Telstra rivals have condemned the Australian telecom giant’s proposed acquisition of Adam Internet as a move that will reduce telecom competition.
Analysts are doubtful a Telstra bid to acquire Leighton’s telecom assets would make it to the finish line. Such a Telstra move could be a “blocking strategy” to stop an overseas player from coming in, Gartner analyst Geoff Johnson told Computerworld Australia.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager