- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Flashlight app vendor settles with FTC over privacy violations
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- NSA cites Reagan-era executive order to justify collection of cellphone location data
- NSA spies on Italians from roof of US Embassy in Rome, magazine reports
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- Black Friday bargains prompt consumers to self-gift iPad Air
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
Datacom has acquired the assets of Western Australia based ICT services provider, XciteLogic, for an undisclosed sum.
Telstra rivals have condemned the Australian telecom giant’s proposed acquisition of Adam Internet as a move that will reduce telecom competition.
Analysts are doubtful a Telstra bid to acquire Leighton’s telecom assets would make it to the finish line. Such a Telstra move could be a “blocking strategy” to stop an overseas player from coming in, Gartner analyst Geoff Johnson told Computerworld Australia.
How can you avoid making major mistakes when operating and maintaining your data centre(s)? The key lies in the methodology behind your operations and maintenance program. This whitepaper explores the top ten mistakes in data centre operations. Read now.
Note: This review covers version 8.5 of the software. This software is now in version 9.0. Antivirus program AVG 8.5 Free offers solid features and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest