- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Google will no longer suppress images in Gmail messages
- Mozilla advises webmasters to implement X-Frame-Options security header
- Hacker sentenced to 18 months for peddling computer access to US national security lab
- Phishing gang suspected of £1 million theft found with hand grenade
- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- In his own words: Tony Abbott on the NBN
- Updated: NBN Co releases strategic review
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- TPG buys AAPT
Akamai Technologies today has agreed to acquire Prolexic Technologies, a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) mitigation services company, for $370 million.
Telecommunications giant CenturyLink has made another acquisition in the cloud computing market, this time of innovative public IaaS provider Tier 3. It adds to the company's arsenal of cloud computing offerings and shows the dynamic nature of companies jostling for position in the market.
IBM Wednesday announced an agreement to acquire Fiberlink Communications, saying the purchase is a key part of a broader mobile-security strategy to provide assurance in transactions conducted via devices such as iPhones and Android smartphones.
Alcatel-Lucent is reportedly looking again to sell its enterprise business as it attempt to cut expenses through an asset sale.
Service testing and verification provider Ixia announced Tuesday that it would be purchasing network visibility vendor Net Optics for $190 million. The deal is expected to close before the end of the year.
Many Asia-Pacific organisations lack or are hindered in their ability to integrate, analyse, and extract insights from multiple internal and external databases. When it comes to big data, Asia-Pacific organisations lag behind the U.S. and Europe in data warehouse, business intelligence, and analytics investments. But don’t expect that to last. Download to find out the big shifts in marketing strategies to improve behavioural targeting and personalisation.
Seamonkey includes an Internet browser, email and newsgroup client with an included web feed reader, HTML editor, IRC chat and web development tools. SeaMonkey will ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- IN PICTURES: Riverbed end of year party (Melbourne)
- NBN Co should stick to network construction, not retail services: iiNet
- IN PICTURES: The Missing Link Christmas Party - The Museum of Contemporary Art
- High Court reinstates TPG's $2 million fine
- M2M is the next milestone in the “Internet of Things:” Verizon
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social