- NSA and GCHQ moles feeding Tor Project with bug reports, claims executive director
- MoD lays down cybersecurity challenge to suppliers
- Researchers malware steals Gmail password, online banking data
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
acquisition - News, Features, and Slideshows
Dimension Data Australia has entered an agreement with Oakton (ASX: OKN) to acquire 100 per cent of the company's shares for approximately $171 million.
Brisbane-based system integrator Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has confirmed that it will acquire a 42.5 per cent shareholding in Wi-Fi analytics company Discovery Technology for $1.5 million.
Airtasker has acquired Melbourne-based startup Occasional Butler.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has confirmed that it will acquire New Zealand-based fibre provider FX Networks for $107.7 million (NZ$115.8 million).
Sydney startup DesignCrowd has acquired New York-based creative content platform Worth1000.