- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- IP camera makers pressure researcher to cancel security talk
acquisition - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney-based Web hosting provider Digital Pacific has acquired another Sydney hosting provider, Crucial.
Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has taken an additional 14.2 per cent share in Wi-Fi analytics firm Discovery Technology, giving it a 56.7 per cent share.
Directors on the iiNet board defended the ISP’s proposed acquisition by TPG in conference calls today with investors and media.
Sydney-based Web hosting provider, Crucial, has acquired Sydney domain hosting and registration firm, AVS Networks, for an undisclosed sum.
The likelihood of a sell-off of Australia's number three telco, Vodafone Australia, has been greatly exaggerated, according to both the telco itself and a local telecom analyst.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager