The first question is: Where’s the Cloud?
acquisition - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney-based Web hosting provider Digital Pacific has acquired another Sydney hosting provider, Crucial.
Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has taken an additional 14.2 per cent share in Wi-Fi analytics firm Discovery Technology, giving it a 56.7 per cent share.
Directors on the iiNet board defended the ISP’s proposed acquisition by TPG in conference calls today with investors and media.
Sydney-based Web hosting provider, Crucial, has acquired Sydney domain hosting and registration firm, AVS Networks, for an undisclosed sum.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!