Zero-rating — a practice that offers access to some Internet-based services without chewing up a user’s monthly data limit — looks set to hit Australia in a big way.
ACMA - News, Features, and Slideshows
Operators of machine to machine (M2M) wireless communication links used in the Internet of Things (IoT) will find it easier to access spectrum under proposed changes to regulatory arrangements according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has directed Vaya and Live Connected to comply with the TCP Code after the service providers asked customers for a $20 security deposit in February.
After investing in private cloud and an interdependent application framework, ACMA is now focusing on improving online services and completing an enterprise data warehouse.
More than 426 SpinTel silent line customers have been offered a new phone number free of charge after their details were accidently published online and in print.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption