- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
Access control and authentication - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple's App Store, Google's Play store and other app stores are packed with apps that can compromise your security and privacy without you ever knowing anything bad happened. What's a mobile app user to do?
Developers being overly trusting is one of them.
Securing a hybrid cloud is not the same thing as deploying hybrid security products.
Security pros and government officials warn of a possible cyber 9/11 involving banks, utilities, other companies, or the Internet
An assessment of the information security department shows that it has a lot of growing up to do yet.
Both Google's and Apple's mobile platforms have security drawbacks and advantages. Is there a clear winner?
When a security manager's company sells software, he can't ignore the potential vulnerability of those products.