accelerator - News, Features, and Slideshows
Leading on technology is a “life-and-death matter” for Commonwealth Bank, according to CEO Ian Narev.
The National Roads & Motorists’ Association (NRMA) is the latest large organisation to engage with Australian startups, launching an accelerator program called Jumpstart.
Nine of the 10 startups that entered the Telstra muru-D accelerator program have graduated, with eight already securing investors for the next stage.
The Telstra startup accelerator program, muru-D, has revealed the 10 startups in which it will invest $40,000 a piece over the next six months.
Australian startups received a flurry of good news this week with new investments in the startup ecosystem and incubator openings announced.
Whitepapers about accelerator
This whitepaper gives an overview of networks and applications, describes basic principles of web application optimization, and then examines the benefits and drawbacks of various acceleration techniques to ultimately improve web application performance. •Most organisations want to improve web application performance for their users, but they can’t always justify the cost of implementing acceleration techniques •A simplified web application acceleration solution that lowers the operational and commercial barriers and improves user experience is idea •F5 offers a simple, low-risk, and low-cost acceleration solution that can significantly improve the end-user experience
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC