- Australia a growing source of DDoS attacks as well as a target, Arbor warns
- GHOST bug is real and possibly nasty, but not so spooky
- Cyberthreat sharing must include strong privacy protections, advocates say
- DDOS attack size up 50-fold over past decade
- Silk Road paid thousands in shake-downs from malicious hackers
accelerator - News, Features, and Slideshows
Leading on technology is a “life-and-death matter” for Commonwealth Bank, according to CEO Ian Narev.
The National Roads & Motorists’ Association (NRMA) is the latest large organisation to engage with Australian startups, launching an accelerator program called Jumpstart.
Nine of the 10 startups that entered the Telstra muru-D accelerator program have graduated, with eight already securing investors for the next stage.
The Telstra startup accelerator program, muru-D, has revealed the 10 startups in which it will invest $40,000 a piece over the next six months.
Australian startups received a flurry of good news this week with new investments in the startup ecosystem and incubator openings announced.
- Oracle Service Cloud gets more social
- Hybrid cloud demand driving Australian data centre market: Equinix
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon woes mount as a 'major customer' defects
- BlackBerry Classic unlikely to make 'momentous shock' to market, says analyst
- Facebook reports strong Q4 as mobile ad sales keep growing
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Mondelez A/NZ head of marketing services takes up China role
- Why social listening platforms are failing
- Daily Mail adopts Snapchat Discover to push Mail Online content at smartphone users