Leading on technology is a “life-and-death matter” for Commonwealth Bank, according to CEO Ian Narev.
accelerator - News, Features, and Slideshows
The National Roads & Motorists’ Association (NRMA) is the latest large organisation to engage with Australian startups, launching an accelerator program called Jumpstart.
Nine of the 10 startups that entered the Telstra muru-D accelerator program have graduated, with eight already securing investors for the next stage.
The Telstra startup accelerator program, muru-D, has revealed the 10 startups in which it will invest $40,000 a piece over the next six months.
Australian startups received a flurry of good news this week with new investments in the startup ecosystem and incubator openings announced.
Whitepapers about accelerator
This whitepaper gives an overview of networks and applications, describes basic principles of web application optimization, and then examines the benefits and drawbacks of various acceleration techniques to ultimately improve web application performance. •Most organisations want to improve web application performance for their users, but they can’t always justify the cost of implementing acceleration techniques •A simplified web application acceleration solution that lowers the operational and commercial barriers and improves user experience is idea •F5 offers a simple, low-risk, and low-cost acceleration solution that can significantly improve the end-user experience
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!