- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
accc - News, Features, and Slideshows
Communications minister Malcolm Turnbull and finance minister Mathias Cormann have warned the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission that cutting wholesale pricing for services over Telstra's copper network could negatively affect the National Broadband Network rollout.
An NBN review panel has asked whether economic regulation of telecom should continue to be handled by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
A hearing date of February 20 in the Victorian Federal Court has been set for Telstra's (ASX: TLS) case with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries. The decision follows a first directions hearing in the New South Wales Federal Court today.
NBN Co’s special access undertaking (SAU) has at last been approved by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
The High Court of Australia today reinstated a $2 million penalty against telecommunications service provider TPG relating to misleading advertisements on appeal by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Telstra has acknowledged wider telecommunications industry concerns about the need for greater equivalence and transparency in its submission to the National Broadband Network: Regulatory Reform for 21st Century Broadband discussion paper.
Following a three month investigation, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has given the greenlight for the merger of Vodafone and Hutchinson to go ahead.
- Exclusive: HP EVP lays out strategy at HP World Tour 2014 (+51 photos)
- Security Operations Centre in Sydney to grow into APJ hub: Symantec
- Federal government injects $8.4 billion to NBN
- Fibre, Ethernet key to Vocus’ $13.6m record profit
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria
- How PaaS is helping Voltswagon to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy