- OwnCloud's new encryption framework gives enterprises more flexibility
- Law enforcement backdoors open corporate networks to criminals
- Former attorney general calls Snowden deal possible
- Researchers find previously unknown exploits among Hacking Team's leaked files
- Scammers bypass Google filters with PDF cloaking
accc - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet has forked over $204,000 after the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission took exception to one of the Internet service provider's advertising campaigns.
A former chairperson of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has supported spinning off the agency’s telecom regulatory role to a specialist entity.
Communications minister Malcolm Turnbull and finance minister Mathias Cormann have warned the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission that cutting wholesale pricing for services over Telstra's copper network could negatively affect the National Broadband Network rollout.
An NBN review panel has asked whether economic regulation of telecom should continue to be handled by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
A hearing date of February 20 in the Victorian Federal Court has been set for Telstra's (ASX: TLS) case with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries. The decision follows a first directions hearing in the New South Wales Federal Court today.
Telstra has acknowledged wider telecommunications industry concerns about the need for greater equivalence and transparency in its submission to the National Broadband Network: Regulatory Reform for 21st Century Broadband discussion paper.
Following a three month investigation, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has given the greenlight for the merger of Vodafone and Hutchinson to go ahead.
- Veritas reveals new company strategy
- Symantec appoints Ian McAdam as managing director for Pacific region
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault