accc - News, Features, and Slideshows
Email, Internet and phone-based scams have cost Australians $45 million so far in 2015 according to a half year report released by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
iiNet has forked over $204,000 after the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission took exception to one of the Internet service provider's advertising campaigns.
A former chairperson of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has supported spinning off the agency’s telecom regulatory role to a specialist entity.
Communications minister Malcolm Turnbull and finance minister Mathias Cormann have warned the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission that cutting wholesale pricing for services over Telstra's copper network could negatively affect the National Broadband Network rollout.
An NBN review panel has asked whether economic regulation of telecom should continue to be handled by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Telstra has acknowledged wider telecommunications industry concerns about the need for greater equivalence and transparency in its submission to the National Broadband Network: Regulatory Reform for 21st Century Broadband discussion paper.
Following a three month investigation, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has given the greenlight for the merger of Vodafone and Hutchinson to go ahead.
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC