- Banks shouldn't rely on mobile SMS passcodes, security firm says
- Zeus malware gets 64-bit makeover
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Juniper: Quick look at security strategy behind its SDN controller security
- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- In his own words: Tony Abbott on the NBN
- Updated: NBN Co releases strategic review
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- TPG buys AAPT
The High Court of Australia today reinstated a $2 million penalty against telecommunications service provider TPG relating to misleading advertisements on appeal by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
NBN Co has submitted a modified version of its special access undertaking (SAU) to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) for approval.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has announced it is taking Internet service provider Netspeed to court for alleged breaches of Australian Consumer Law.
In a speech delivered today to the Australian-Israel Chamber of Commerce, Rod Sims, the chair of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission endorsed Telstra's Kate McKenzie's call for a debate on tiered pricing for broadband customers based on the quality of service they desired.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has revamped its website and created new content focusing on consumer rights.
Telstra has acknowledged wider telecommunications industry concerns about the need for greater equivalence and transparency in its submission to the National Broadband Network: Regulatory Reform for 21st Century Broadband discussion paper.
Following a three month investigation, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has given the greenlight for the merger of Vodafone and Hutchinson to go ahead.
Apple saves $5 million a year on case and email deflection, while its agents find information 47 per cent faster than before they invested in something called Transformational Knowledge. In today’s consumer-empowered marketplace, you cannot afford negative customer experiences. However many companies lack the tools and processes required to empower their employees to deliver great customer experiences. In this whitepaper, we look at how to breakdown silos and deliver great customer experiences.
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report