- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
accc - News, Features, and Slideshows
Communications minister Malcolm Turnbull and finance minister Mathias Cormann have warned the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission that cutting wholesale pricing for services over Telstra's copper network could negatively affect the National Broadband Network rollout.
An NBN review panel has asked whether economic regulation of telecom should continue to be handled by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
A hearing date of February 20 in the Victorian Federal Court has been set for Telstra's (ASX: TLS) case with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries. The decision follows a first directions hearing in the New South Wales Federal Court today.
NBN Co’s special access undertaking (SAU) has at last been approved by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
The High Court of Australia today reinstated a $2 million penalty against telecommunications service provider TPG relating to misleading advertisements on appeal by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Telstra has acknowledged wider telecommunications industry concerns about the need for greater equivalence and transparency in its submission to the National Broadband Network: Regulatory Reform for 21st Century Broadband discussion paper.
Following a three month investigation, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has given the greenlight for the merger of Vodafone and Hutchinson to go ahead.
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates
- Nutanix raises $140 million in new funding
- Uber vows to defy German ban on its UberPop ride-sharing service
- In earthquakes, alerts may turn machines into action heroes
- Should you buy enterprise applications from a startup?
- Microsoft's Australian Azure region 'just around the corner'
- Healthdirect Australia sees value in open source for security solution