- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
accc - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has issued a draft decision on regulating a 'Superfast Broadband Access Service', with the ACCC set to compel the operators of deliver 25Mbps+ services to open their networks to competitors.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission will not oppose Vocus Communications’ (ASX: VOC) planned acquisition of M2 Group (ASX: MTU), the competition watchdog revealed today.
Telstra CEO Andrew Penn has criticised the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s (ACCC) ruling that operators who access the Telstra copper network will be rewarded with a 9.4 per cent drop in access prices as the decision does not follow the ACCC's fixed pricing principles.
The ACCC’s decision to deny the launch of the ihail taxi app won’t impact Cabcharge’s booking apps for its Australian taxi brands, says Cabcharge CEO Andrew Skelton.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has ruled that operators who access the Telstra copper network will be rewarded with a 9.4 per cent drop in access prices.
Telstra has acknowledged wider telecommunications industry concerns about the need for greater equivalence and transparency in its submission to the National Broadband Network: Regulatory Reform for 21st Century Broadband discussion paper.
Following a three month investigation, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has given the greenlight for the merger of Vodafone and Hutchinson to go ahead.
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age