- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
abc - News, Features, and Slideshows
abc in pictures
The use of cloud-based technologies to deliver content is one area that ABC can expect to find future savings, the public broadcaster’s managing director, Mark Scott, said in a speech delivered last night.
Broadcasters say they want no part in a revamped regulatory framework for spectrum, contrary to calls by telcos and Foxtel for broadcasting spectrum to be included.
Apple's chief of Internet software and services, Eddy Cue, has put himself up on the charity auction block.
Apple's just announced approach to home automation involves Homekit, an iOS 8 framework and network protocol for controlling devices in the home. But will it play nicely with others?
A White House-led effort to show that the Internet of Things can save lives and create jobs is about to put on a big show.
Companies are having to be pickier about which data sets they collect, process and use. It's all about having the right architecture in place.