- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
abc - News, Features, and Slideshows
abc in pictures
Broadcasters say they want no part in a revamped regulatory framework for spectrum, contrary to calls by telcos and Foxtel for broadcasting spectrum to be included.
Apple's chief of Internet software and services, Eddy Cue, has put himself up on the charity auction block.
Apple's just announced approach to home automation involves Homekit, an iOS 8 framework and network protocol for controlling devices in the home. But will it play nicely with others?
A White House-led effort to show that the Internet of Things can save lives and create jobs is about to put on a big show.
As the Internet of Things evolves, will it free up human potential? WIll everyone benefit -- or just a few? And how will it change the way people use technology. A conference in July hopes to find some answers.
Companies are having to be pickier about which data sets they collect, process and use. It's all about having the right architecture in place.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland