aapt - News, Features, and Slideshows
As it prepares to consume iiNet, TPG has revealed strong growth in its broadband business for the six months ending 31 January 2015.
Former AAPT CEO, David Yuile, has been appointed managing director of Nextgen Networks.
The Department of Health has gone to tender for a new IT outsourcing service provider, more than 14 years after an original $350 million contract was signed with IBM Global Services.
TPG has completed its $450 million acquisition of AAPT from Telecom NZ.
David Yuile will leave AAPT at the end of February. The CEO, who joined AAPT in 2011, will depart the telco the same day as Telecom's $450 million sale of the company to TPG is due to be finalised.
- IBM pitches analysis software for select industry verticals
- FCC proposal would extend Lifeline voice subsidy to broadband
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- Early OpenStack contributor says cloud project has "lost its heart"
- Swatch smartwatch to go on sale in two countries