- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
aapt - News, Features, and Slideshows
Former AAPT CEO, David Yuile, has been appointed managing director of Nextgen Networks.
The Department of Health has gone to tender for a new IT outsourcing service provider, more than 14 years after an original $350 million contract was signed with IBM Global Services.
TPG has completed its $450 million acquisition of AAPT from Telecom NZ.
David Yuile will leave AAPT at the end of February. The CEO, who joined AAPT in 2011, will depart the telco the same day as Telecom's $450 million sale of the company to TPG is due to be finalised.
The purchase of AAPT by TPG Telecom (ASX: TPM) could see the ISP grow its business market and take advantage of AAPT’s fibre assets, says independent telecommunications analyst Chris Coughlan.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential