- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
aapt - News, Features, and Slideshows
Former AAPT CEO, David Yuile, has been appointed managing director of Nextgen Networks.
The Department of Health has gone to tender for a new IT outsourcing service provider, more than 14 years after an original $350 million contract was signed with IBM Global Services.
TPG has completed its $450 million acquisition of AAPT from Telecom NZ.
David Yuile will leave AAPT at the end of February. The CEO, who joined AAPT in 2011, will depart the telco the same day as Telecom's $450 million sale of the company to TPG is due to be finalised.
The purchase of AAPT by TPG Telecom (ASX: TPM) could see the ISP grow its business market and take advantage of AAPT’s fibre assets, says independent telecommunications analyst Chris Coughlan.