- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
aapt - News, Features, and Slideshows
As it prepares to consume iiNet, TPG has revealed strong growth in its broadband business for the six months ending 31 January 2015.
Former AAPT CEO, David Yuile, has been appointed managing director of Nextgen Networks.
The Department of Health has gone to tender for a new IT outsourcing service provider, more than 14 years after an original $350 million contract was signed with IBM Global Services.
TPG has completed its $450 million acquisition of AAPT from Telecom NZ.
David Yuile will leave AAPT at the end of February. The CEO, who joined AAPT in 2011, will depart the telco the same day as Telecom's $450 million sale of the company to TPG is due to be finalised.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together