aapt - News, Features, and Slideshows
TPG has reported net profit after tax of $221.4 million on revenue of $1.27 billion for the year ended 31 July.
As it prepares to consume iiNet, TPG has revealed strong growth in its broadband business for the six months ending 31 January 2015.
Former AAPT CEO, David Yuile, has been appointed managing director of Nextgen Networks.
The Department of Health has gone to tender for a new IT outsourcing service provider, more than 14 years after an original $350 million contract was signed with IBM Global Services.
TPG has completed its $450 million acquisition of AAPT from Telecom NZ.
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
- Obama’s cybersecurity agenda bold, but relies on untested funding, experts say
- Microsoft delivers Office 2016 to subscribers on the slow train
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?