- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- In Heartbleed's wake, tech titans launch fund for crucial open-source projects
- UK businesses fail to prepare for upcoming changes to EU data laws
- Criminals have noticed the cloud: attacks on providers on the rise
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Sorting the security standards
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
TPG has completed its $450 million acquisition of AAPT from Telecom NZ.
David Yuile will leave AAPT at the end of February. The CEO, who joined AAPT in 2011, will depart the telco the same day as Telecom's $450 million sale of the company to TPG is due to be finalised.
The purchase of AAPT by TPG Telecom (ASX: TPM) could see the ISP grow its business market and take advantage of AAPT’s fibre assets, says independent telecommunications analyst Chris Coughlan.
Telstra CEO David Thodey has announced a realignment of its senior executives and an increased focus on Asia.
A possible sale by Telecom NZ of its stake in Hutchison Telecom Australia (HTA) could be responsible for recent jumps in HTA’s share price, according to Vodafone Hutchison Australia CEO Bill Morrow.
Organisations of all shapes and sizes need a new approach to data protection that addresses the challenges of data growth, but IT budgets are not keeping pace with the escalating costs of supporting storage requirements. This whitepaper explores how securing and retrieving organisational data will need to be done more efficiently.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.