- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Intel: Criminals getting better at data exfiltration
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
- The Web's ten most dangerous neighborhoods
aapt - News, Features, and Slideshows
As it prepares to consume iiNet, TPG has revealed strong growth in its broadband business for the six months ending 31 January 2015.
Former AAPT CEO, David Yuile, has been appointed managing director of Nextgen Networks.
The Department of Health has gone to tender for a new IT outsourcing service provider, more than 14 years after an original $350 million contract was signed with IBM Global Services.
TPG has completed its $450 million acquisition of AAPT from Telecom NZ.
David Yuile will leave AAPT at the end of February. The CEO, who joined AAPT in 2011, will depart the telco the same day as Telecom's $450 million sale of the company to TPG is due to be finalised.
- VMworld 2015: VMware’s vision is to transform the datacentre, says Eschenbach
- Superloop reports first financial figures since ASX float
- Microsoft APC 2015: Gartner's Tiffani Bova - predicting the partner of 2020
- Microsoft APC 2015: CVP Phil Sorgen: “Partnering is in our DNA”
- Trend Micro expands relationship with VMware
- Nest thermostat gets bigger display, can monitor furnace health
- Cats get their own Street View tour of this Japanese city
- AngularJS creators chart developer-friendly upgrade path
- Wikipedia blocks 381 user accounts for dishonest editing
- This lawyer is building a platform for companies to seek antitrust redress from Google
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers