- Coding error protects some Android apps from Heartbleed
- While Heartbleed distracts, hackers hit US universities
- Espionage outpacing financial crime as better reporting improves security picture: Verizon
- Apple patches Secure Transport, but not because of Heartbleed
- BlackBerry Releases BES 10 Security Update to Address 'Heartbleed' Flaw
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
Techworld Australia recently caught up with Martin Odersky to talk about the creation of Scala; the programming language created in a Web 1.0 world but ended up being used to run Twitter.
Computerworld Australia recently caught up with the Swedish creators of the Shakespeare Programming Language. Jon Aslund and Karl Wiberg, took the time to give us the low-down on what motivated them to create an esoteric programming language in the space of almost one night, the challenges they faced in its creation, and where they see programming languages heading in coming years.
Computerworld Australia is undertaking a series of investigations into the most widely-used programming languages. Here, we talk to the co-creator of the one of today's most popular programming languages: Objective-C.
What prompted the development of MATLAB?
As part of our series of investigations into interesting programming languages Computerworld talks to one of the creators of web development tool, ColdFusion – Jeremy Allaire.
The CFO as Technology Evangelist is a research report commissioned by Oracle and Accenture, in collaboration with Longitude Research, that explores how modern CFOs and finance executives are adopting emerging technologies within their finance functions to enable the development of new capabilities and to transform the role of finance.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development