- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
99designs - News, Features, and Slideshows
Since 99Designs was founded the startup has expanded from its initial office in Melbourne to have a presence on the ground in the US, Germany and Brazil.
Melbourne startup Influx.com has announced plans to go international with its email customer support business after receiving $250,000 in funding.
Australian startup 99designs has continued its international expansion, announcing an acquisition of Brazil’s LogoChef and the launch of a Portuguese version of its website.
Startups were pleased by communications minister Stephen Conroy's announcement that the government would conduct a review the tax rules governing employee share schemes, but have suggested the government can do more to aid fledgling tech companies.
Dave Slutzkin talks about Flippa's Tech Fast 50 success, how to maintain innovation in the startup space and battling the Australian idea that failure is a bad thing.