700Mhz - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian government has asked how best to provide mobile broadband to public safety agencies by 2020.
Benefits from this month’s switch-on of 700MHz mobile networks could seem subtle to the average phone user, but will be important to enhancing coverage and data transmission going forward, according to telecom analysts.
Vodafone on Tuesday announced it had reallocated its low-band 850MHz mobile spectrum to boost 4G network coverage – particularly indoors – for 1.5 million of its existing customers.
Telstra has announced early access to its 700MHz 4G mobile network for Perth and other communities around Australia.
Darwin and Perth residents can get an early taste of 4G mobile broadband on 700 MHz spectrum after Optus turned on the network in each CBD.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking