- Microsoft picks security for the enterprise win
- Cerf thinks encryption back doors would be 'super risky'
- Palo Alto CEO: Beware the Internet of Things – and watch your car
- Researchers play cat and mouse with Google's anti-phishing Chrome extension
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, May 4
700mhz spectrum - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has warned customers to delete a phishing email that claims they need to update their billing information following the introduction of 4G services on the 700MHz spectrum.
More Telstra 4G services using the 700MHz band will be switched on early ahead of the full release of the spectrum next year, the telco announced today.
Optus has reported a net profit of $187 million in the first quarter of 2014, a 12.3 per cent increase on the same period last year.
Darwin and Perth residents can get an early taste of 4G mobile broadband on 700 MHz spectrum after Optus turned on the network in each CBD.
The Federal Government is moving forward with its plan to sell off Australia’s 700 MHz spectrum, with the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) signalling its intention to source an auction system to allocate spectrum licences.
- How Telstra is applying data analytics to customer service
- Property hunters get real-time context with Domain app and Google Now integration
- Faster fashion with new e-commerce technology
- Business/IT collaboration sees Suncorp launch bill splitting service
- TubeMogul and Site Tour launch programmatic ad network for billboards