- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
700mhz spectrum - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has warned customers to delete a phishing email that claims they need to update their billing information following the introduction of 4G services on the 700MHz spectrum.
More Telstra 4G services using the 700MHz band will be switched on early ahead of the full release of the spectrum next year, the telco announced today.
Optus has reported a net profit of $187 million in the first quarter of 2014, a 12.3 per cent increase on the same period last year.
Darwin and Perth residents can get an early taste of 4G mobile broadband on 700 MHz spectrum after Optus turned on the network in each CBD.
The Federal Government is moving forward with its plan to sell off Australia’s 700 MHz spectrum, with the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) signalling its intention to source an auction system to allocate spectrum licences.