- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
- IT pros turn a blind eye to file sharing practices, report says
- Hurricane fails to stir Bacardi's business continuity plan
3d printing - News, Features, and Slideshows
3d printing in pictures
HP has announced a new 3D printing technology called Multi Jet Fusion that it said will enable mass production of parts with a technology traditionally reserved for rapid prototyping.
Shipments of 3D printers will double over the next year, reaching 217,350 units in 2015, up from 108,151 in 2014, according to a study released today by Gartner.
3D scanner manufacturer, Artec Group, has announced the US debut of its Shapify Booth, which can scan your entire body in 12 seconds and use the resulting file to print a life-like figurine.
Cody Wilson, the developer of the world's first fully 3D-printed plastic gun, is preparing to sell a consumer-grade machine that can make metal guns.
While still a nascent market in China, the production and sale of 3D printers are expected to quadruple over the next four years, according to a new report.
- Victorian government funds development of digital Court Triage Service
- Lenovo acquisition of Motorola finalised
- Autodesk commits $100 million for investment in 3D printing companies
- HDS A/NZ reworks sales team, engagement rules to support partners
- Channel Dynamics aids Zettagrid in channel-only transition