- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- ‘Backdoor’ may be on 10m Coolpad Android smartphones
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- Obama pushes for net neutrality, opposes data localization in trade pact
- New ransomware avoids hitting the same victim twice
3d printing - News, Features, and Slideshows
3d printing in pictures
Taking the first step in what NASA hopes will become a key part of future long-term space journeys, engineers have created the first 3D printed object in space.
Industrial 3D printer maker Stratasys has announced it's selling a professional grade printer on Amazon for the first time.
HP has no plans to take its new industrial 3D printer into the desktop market for consumers, but it will likely scale the machine to take on large production parts.
HP's announcement this week that it's entering the 3D printing market with an industrial machine that is 10 times faster and 50 per cent cheaper than current systems, immediately brought out the online snark.
HP has announced a new 3D printing technology called Multi Jet Fusion that it said will enable mass production of parts with a technology traditionally reserved for rapid prototyping.
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015