- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Sorting the security standards
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
3d printing in pictures
Sydney startup Sneaking Duck has announced it will personalise glasses frames for customers by using 3D printing.
Here are the nine most common 3D printer technologies
Eight startups will join the summer 2014 program of ANZ Innovyz, the startup accelerator that is sponsored by ANZ Bank.
Stationery and office equipment supply chain Officeworks has claimed it will be the first Australian retailer to sell 3D printers. Although they have already been available in Australia from smaller specialist vendors, Officeworks is the first major store to stock 3D printers.
Software vendor Adobe has added direct support for 3D printing to Photoshop. An updated to the company's subscription-based Creative Cloud suite rolled out on 16 January includes direct support for desktop 3D printers from MakerBot and the Shapeways online 3D printing service.
Read how Perth-based safety footwear manufacturer, Steel Blue, was able to cut costs with shipping and improve efficiency while meeting the growing demand for their products as they expanded their national and export markets and increased their local market share, all thanks to a new ERP system.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.