- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
3d printing - News, Features, and Slideshows
3d printing in pictures
3D scanner manufacturer, Artec Group, has announced the US debut of its Shapify Booth, which can scan your entire body in 12 seconds and use the resulting file to print a life-like figurine.
Cody Wilson, the developer of the world's first fully 3D-printed plastic gun, is preparing to sell a consumer-grade machine that can make metal guns.
While still a nascent market in China, the production and sale of 3D printers are expected to quadruple over the next four years, according to a new report.
A 3D printer that can use a patient's own cells to print skin grafts, including hair follicles and sweat glands, has won a scientific design competition.
GE has partnered with 3D printer maker Stratasys to build and commercialize household appliances and accessories.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers