- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
- Hacking Team surveillance malware masquerades as legitimate bookmark manager
3d printing - News, Features, and Slideshows
3d printing in pictures
Taking the first step in what NASA hopes will become a key part of future long-term space journeys, engineers have created the first 3D printed object in space.
Industrial 3D printer maker Stratasys has announced it's selling a professional grade printer on Amazon for the first time.
HP has no plans to take its new industrial 3D printer into the desktop market for consumers, but it will likely scale the machine to take on large production parts.
HP's announcement this week that it's entering the 3D printing market with an industrial machine that is 10 times faster and 50 per cent cheaper than current systems, immediately brought out the online snark.
HP has announced a new 3D printing technology called Multi Jet Fusion that it said will enable mass production of parts with a technology traditionally reserved for rapid prototyping.