- ANZ businesses suffer 29 data-loss events every day: Check Point
- Testing Security Controls for Logic Based Attacks
- Firms must muster the will to change security as username-password combos fall
- Honda's aims for 'collision-free society' are realised with new tech
- Apple Watch under scrutiny for privacy by Connecticut attorney general
000 - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian government seeks to enhance the Triple Zero emergency service to bring it up to date with modern communications technology and move it beyond the existing voice-only service.
The government has proposed requiring access to triple-zero emergency services on satellite phones.
People with hearing or speech disabilities will soon be able to contact triple-0 emergency services through SMS messaging on mobile phones, the government has announced.
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer