In Pictures: Silicon Valley tech execs behaving badly
Move over Donald Sterling. The exploits of these misbehaving technology executives give the now-infamous billionaire L.A. Clippers owner a run for his money when it comes to moronic acts.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again