In Pictures: Essential Mac management tools
Managing a fleet of Macs in a predominately Windows-centric enterprise requires third-party tools that can deliver a variety of features, such as the ability to run Windows apps on Mac hardware, synch with Active Directory and Microsoft System Center, deliver software updates and generally give IT the same degree of visibility and control over Macs that they’re accustomed to in the Windows world.
- Brocade’s Meyer appointed to OpenDaylight Project Committee
- Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
- EXCLUSIVE: Cyan lays out Australian expansion plan
- EXCLUSIVE: Channel training integral to Intel smartphone/tablet growth
- Reseller network important in auxiliary sales of bookings: Expedia