- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Australian Information Security Association issues blunt warning as National Cyber Security Awareness Week begins
- Why don't risk management programs work?
- Yahoo Japan says 22 million user IDs may have been stolen
In Pictures: 9 iPhone and iPad apps that invade your privacy, and 1 that doesn't
Most iPhone and iPad apps appear harmless and fun, but don't fall for them. Some apps are virtual Trojan horses that swipe personal data when you're not looking. Appthority has put together a list of some of the worst offenders and you may be shocked to learn that a couple of the most popular apps made the list, such as Facebook and Angry Birds Star Wars. Be sure to check out the app at the end of the list for the one most honest.