In Pictures: 9 iPhone and iPad apps that invade your privacy, and 1 that doesn't
Most iPhone and iPad apps appear harmless and fun, but don't fall for them. Some apps are virtual Trojan horses that swipe personal data when you're not looking. Appthority has put together a list of some of the worst offenders and you may be shocked to learn that a couple of the most popular apps made the list, such as Facebook and Angry Birds Star Wars. Be sure to check out the app at the end of the list for the one most honest.
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey