In Pictures: 9 iPhone and iPad apps that invade your privacy, and 1 that doesn't
Most iPhone and iPad apps appear harmless and fun, but don't fall for them. Some apps are virtual Trojan horses that swipe personal data when you're not looking. Appthority has put together a list of some of the worst offenders and you may be shocked to learn that a couple of the most popular apps made the list, such as Facebook and Angry Birds Star Wars. Be sure to check out the app at the end of the list for the one most honest.
- Brocade’s Meyer appointed to OpenDaylight Project Committee
- Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
- EXCLUSIVE: Cyan lays out Australian expansion plan
- EXCLUSIVE: Channel training integral to Intel smartphone/tablet growth
- Reseller network important in auxiliary sales of bookings: Expedia