In Pictures: 9 iPhone and iPad apps that invade your privacy, and 1 that doesn't
Most iPhone and iPad apps appear harmless and fun, but don't fall for them. Some apps are virtual Trojan horses that swipe personal data when you're not looking. Appthority has put together a list of some of the worst offenders and you may be shocked to learn that a couple of the most popular apps made the list, such as Facebook and Angry Birds Star Wars. Be sure to check out the app at the end of the list for the one most honest.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again