In Pictures: 13 useful add-ons for Microsoft Excel and Word 2013
For some reason, Microsoft has taken to calling the mini-programs that you can install into their Office applications “apps”. Functionally, though, most of these are similar to Web browser add-ons - in the sense that they add to or enhance the feature set of the main program. Here are the most useful ones for the latest versions of Excel and Word.
- Brocade’s Meyer appointed to OpenDaylight Project Committee
- Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
- EXCLUSIVE: Cyan lays out Australian expansion plan
- EXCLUSIVE: Channel training integral to Intel smartphone/tablet growth
- Reseller network important in auxiliary sales of bookings: Expedia