- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Security Manager's Journal: NAC deployment means better access control at last
- Australian Information Security Association issues blunt warning as National Cyber Security Awareness Week begins
- Why don't risk management programs work?
In Pictures: Weird and wonderful high-tech inventions of the world
From robotic waiters and high-tech bicycles to “privacy visors,” we take a look at recent inventions that are strange but beautiful