- Pressure mounts for building in security during application development
- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Security Manager's Journal: NAC deployment means better access control at last
- Australian Information Security Association issues blunt warning as National Cyber Security Awareness Week begins
In Pictures: Celebrating doomsday past and future
A look at a couple other doomsday options and how people celebrated the last one.