- Sen. Markey wants to know: Can your car be hacked?
- Microsoft customer privacy vs. NSA snooping
- Android flashlight app developer settles FTC charges of sharing geolocation data
- JPMorgan to notify 500,000 due to data breach, but will not offer replacement cards
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
The behind-the-scenes tech of the Australian Open
Tennis Australia partner IBM provided infrastructure to enter, store and distribute stats.
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch