- Facebook, financial firms targeted by online maurauders
- Pressure mounts for building in security during application development
- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Security Manager's Journal: NAC deployment means better access control at last
In Pictures: Most glamorous CES 2013 celebrity sightings
A former U.S. President, a Sesame Street character and assorted music makers turn heads at International CES in Vegas.