- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Security Manager's Journal: NAC deployment means better access control at last
- Australian Information Security Association issues blunt warning as National Cyber Security Awareness Week begins
- Why don't risk management programs work?
UPDATED (2) - In Pictures: Best of CES 2013
Here’s what’s grabbing our attention right now at the sprawling CES 2013 gadget show in Las Vegas