- Care.data pilots to begin at up to 500 GP surgeries in the autumn
- Lloyds employees accused of £2m computer fraud
- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
In Pictures: 15 (FREE!) security tools you should try
There’s a long history of free security software, and here are some of the best-known products you can try inside your own network, if only to discover how vulnerable you are.