- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit
- AusCERT 2013: Big data skills help beat the bad guys, says HP
- Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 Day One
In Pictures: 15 (FREE!) security tools you should try
There’s a long history of free security software, and here are some of the best-known products you can try inside your own network, if only to discover how vulnerable you are.