- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'
In Pictures: 15 (FREE!) security tools you should try
There’s a long history of free security software, and here are some of the best-known products you can try inside your own network, if only to discover how vulnerable you are.