- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
In Pictures: 15 (FREE!) security tools you should try
There’s a long history of free security software, and here are some of the best-known products you can try inside your own network, if only to discover how vulnerable you are.