- CISOs still struggle for respect from peers
- Attackers use domino effect to compromise your accounts
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Great privacy essay: Fourth Amendment Doctrine in the Era of Total Surveillance
- IBM buys access control and identity management firm CrossIdeas
In Pictures: 10 most successful open source projects of 2012
It's that time when we look back at the year that was and speculate about what's in store for the next. This is my list of the top open source success stories for 2012.