- Study finds most mobile apps put your security and privacy at risk
- Why CIOs stick with cloud computing despite NSA snooping scandal
- Sen. Markey wants to know: Can your car be hacked?
- Microsoft customer privacy vs. NSA snooping
- Android flashlight app developer settles FTC charges of sharing geolocation data
In pictures: 12 ways the iPad Is changing healthcare
For an industry that has tried to avoid technology, healthcare is embracing the iPad. Here's a look at how it's being used today and the promise it holds for tomorrow.
- Core wars redux: Intel to ship 15-core chip
- It's that time of the year again – Galaxy S5 rumour time!
- Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols: Amazon Drone: Stunt or service?
- Careers site Glassdoor raises $50M, plans to grow staff, expand abroad
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch