- Researcher finds latest Office zero-day was first used in 2009
- Proposed e-license plates can be altered remotely and may be used to track you
- Why we can't stop malicious insiders
- Google funds campaign against child porn online
- UK spy agency reportedly intercepted email of delegates at G20 meetings in 2009
In pictures: 12 ways the iPad Is changing healthcare
For an industry that has tried to avoid technology, healthcare is embracing the iPad. Here's a look at how it's being used today and the promise it holds for tomorrow.