- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'
In Pictures: Turbo-charge your browser with these top add-ons
Browser add-ons bring convenience, pizzazz, and efficiency to our surfing. I’ve rounded up some of the best to help you get the most out of the web.