- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Australian Information Security Association issues blunt warning as National Cyber Security Awareness Week begins
- Why don't risk management programs work?
- Yahoo Japan says 22 million user IDs may have been stolen
In Pictures: Cool Yule goodies
Peruse through Network World's 2012 version of the cool yule tools. And get some great ideas for a totally tech present.