In Pictures: The good, bad and ugly history of Microsoft hardware
Microsoft built its identity on software development. Just refer to the name, and pay special attention to the "soft." But throughout its storied history, the company has progressively become much more of a multi-discipline workshop, producing physical gear alongside ethereal software code. And now we have the Surface RT tablet, the perfect springboard to recount some of the most memorable (and forgettable) products in Microsoft's hardware history.
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey