- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'
In Pictures: 10 open source projects that power the Cloud
With recent negative reports from Gartner and Zenoss, it seems “dump on open source Cloud” season is open. For those quick to point the finger at some of these technologies that may not have the market share some expect, it would be good to remember that without open source, it would be difficult to have a Cloud at all.