- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
In Pictures: Six Windows 8 tablets
Intel's hardware partners recently showed off their mid-range Windows 8 hybrid devices at a Clover Trail coming-out party. Now we reveal the hardware in all its photographic splendor. Each tablet features Intel's Z2760 Atom processor (aka Clover Trail), a dual-core, four-thread system-on-chip running up to 1.8GHz. Clover Trail devices won't pack the performance oomph of Ultrabooks, laptops and hybrids running Core-caliber processors, but the products you see in this gallery should deliver excellent battery life—in excess of 10 hours. In theory, at least. Perhaps more importantly, Clover Trail devices could emerge as winning travel PCs: thin, light tablets married to accompanying keyboard docks. Put everything together, and you might be able to leave your iPad and Ultrabook at home, and simply take one of these hybrids on the road. Click here to find out more!