- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- Microsoft to encrypt services, notify customers of gov't data requests
- NSA is said to collect cellphone location data across the world
- Passwords reset after 'Pony' botnet stole 2 million credentials
- Is your browser ready for shopping season?
In Pictures: Apple's iOS 6 Maps mess
Here's a look at some of the problematic 3D views of prominent locales you'll get in the Maps app in iOS 6. Apple CEO Tim Cook apologized for the troublesome app on Friday and suggested that users try alternatives until Apple can improve it.
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story